Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Products on Stop Heart Attack’s web site are provided "as is". Stop Heart Attack makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stop Heart Attack does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Stop Heart Attack or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Stop Heart Attack's Internet site, even if Stop Heart Attack or a Stop Heart Attack authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Stop Heart Attack's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stop Heart Attack does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Stop Heart Attack may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Stop Heart Attack does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Stop Heart Attack has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stop Heart Attack of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
SHIPPING and RETURN POLICY
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of completed order. Standard UPS shipping is free on orders over $99 shipped to a single USA address and $17 per shipment on orders less than $99.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). To initiate return please call 888-823-6967.