VALUE PAK - HeartSine® samaritan® PAD - includes cabinet and accessories
- PAD 350P - value pak
- Free Shipping
The HeartSine® samaritan® 350P Public Access Defibrillator - VALUE PAK
Every HeartSine® samaritan® PAD is supplied with a custom designed case, with two zippered compartments . Each case has integral storage space to carry: 1-HeartSine samaritan® PAD, 1-prep kit, 1-spare Pad-Pak™ or Pediatric-Pak™, and a user manual. Quick instruction card supplied, and slot on rear of case to enter emergency contact telephone number.No complex displays or controls. A flashing green STATUS light indicates system is operational.
HeartSine samaritan VALUE PAK includes:
1-HeartSine samaritan AED
1-Adult Pads (add Pediatric Pads for children under 55lbs - $130)
1-Rescue Kit including bag, trauma sissors, CPR mouth battier mask, razor, glove, and gauze
1-Window decals for you facility
1-Monthly maintenance tag
1-Two sided AED Locator "V" Sign
The HeartSine® samaritan® PAD prompts you visually and audibly with clear, calm instructions – starting with “Adult Patient” if equipped for adult Pad-Pak™, and “Child Patient” if equipped with pediatric-pak™. Other prompts instruct users throughout the rescue process, while reminding users to “call for medical assistance.” The system then guides the user through pad application to shock delivery if required.
Electrode pads are contained in an innovative Pad-Pak™ or Pediatric-Pak™ which are accessible by pulling the green tab.
Pads are accessible with the unit in the storage case (supplied with each unit).
The Adult (Gray) Pad-Pak™ is for patients over 8 years and over 55 lbs. The Pediatric-Pak™ (Pink) is for patients 1-8 years & under 55 lbs. Either cartridge can be used with the new HeartSine® samaritan® PAD (Model 300P). Note: Pediatric-Pak™ cannot be used on earlier models.
When electrode pads are applied, the system automatically assesses the patient to determine if a shock is required. If not, the unit will prompt the rescuer to begin CPR.
Verbal and visual prompts guide the rescuer when to touch and when not to touch the patient. If it is determined that a shock is required, the Shock Button illuminates.
A CPR tone and flashing icon coach the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2005 guidelines- 100 compressions per minute – for 2 minute intervals.
Key Advantages of the HeartSine® samaritan® PAD
- Lightweight (2.4 lb./1.1 kg. with battery)
- Pad-Pak™ or Pediatric-Pak™ cartridge is easy to install, contains batteries AND pads, and has only 1 expiry date
- Controls & pads are accessible even with your HeartSine® samaritan® PAD still in the case
- Easy to use. The system incorporates very clear verbal and visual instructions
- 3 large, easy to see icons illuminate- “Attach pads”, “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process
- Integrated Metronome prompts coach CPR chest compression rate
- Events are recorded, with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals. Downloadable to PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
- Sophisticated SCOPE™ Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- 8 year warranty clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit
- IP56 certification provides impressive protection against solids (>1.0mm in diameter) and liquids (jetting water from any direction).