Most anyone can operate a Powerheart AED G3 Plus
In the chaos that follows SCA, concerned but untrained bystanders are scared. Do they know what to do? There’s a life on the line! The Powerheart AED G3 Plus is designed with RescueCoach™ voice prompts to talk rescuers through the steps.
- When the rescuer applies the defibrillation pads, the G3 Plus Automatic analyzes the heart rhythm and “knows” when to deliver (or not deliver) the shock.
- The shock is delivered automatically, with no button to push, and no human intervention. (We also make a semi-automatic version.)
- After the shock, the unit prompts for CPR with a built-in metronome that sets the pace for proper chest compressions.
The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science automated external defibrillator (AED) that features Rescue Ready®, RescueCoach™ and STAR® biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible. Available in automatic and semi-automatic models, this AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments.
- Readiness: Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Ease of Use: Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.
- Advanced technology: RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. In addition, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- Assurance: Cardiac Science stands behind our Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry, and a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
Two Different Models of the Powerheart AED G3 Plus are Available:
Two AED models are available to you: fully automatic and semi-automatic. The fully automatic model 9390A delivers the defibrillation shock with no human intervention. The semi-automatic model 9390E requires the rescuer to push a button to deliver the defibrillation shock.