- Trio can provide staff instructors for American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR+AED, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Bleeding Control and AHA Instructor Classes across the Southeastern United States. We can also provide training anywhere in the US and beyond with our network instructors.
- Trio is also licensed and certified to train via American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute, Medic First Aid, Emergency University, and OSHA.
Class Types and Pricing (Subject to change with location)
Heartsaver First Aid CPR+AED: $70/student ($59.50/student for 8+)
Class time is 4-4.5 hours
Heartsaver CPR+AED: $40/student ($34/student for 8+)
Class time is 2-2.5 hours
BLS (Basic Life Support): $50/student ($42.50/student for 8+)
Class time is 3-3.5 hours
Pricing includes all materials, training equipment, instructor fees, and certificates of completion. Our instructors use state-of-the-art Prestan® simulator manikins that provide real-time feedback to the students via on-board computer technology.
Every student receives:
- Training course delivered by our talented CPR Instructor(s)
- Continuing Educational Unit (CEU) Certificate
- Complimentary CPR keychain mask
- Complimentary cloud-based certificate management and renewal notifications
Some of the things our customers love the most:
- Customized group presentation based on your needs, time allocation, and audience.
- 24/7 class availability -we're open when you're open, making scheduling easy.
Nationwide instructor network - no matter where you need us, we are there.
Click HERE for upcoming training.
Click HERE to schedule an on sight class.
Contact Lance@stopheartattack.com for more information.
There are no products listed under this category.