An advanced critical care monitor designed for medical experts. It is compact and light enough to hold in one hand with unmatched functionality and durability. It is a feature-rich with access to sophisticated data and communications capability. The Tempus Pro delivers cutting-edge vital signs monitoring via a flexible, in-field upgradeable, and fully scalable platform.
Tempus ALS is a modern approach to prehospital monitoring and defibrillation. Designed to empower caregivers to focus on the patient and not be distracted or burdened by the equipment they need to use, the modular Tempus ALS system is comprised of a Tempus Pro monitor and a Tempus LS-Manual professional defibrillator.1
Tempus Pro monitor – key features:
- 3, 5 & 12-Lead ECG
- 12-Lead interpretation; arrhythmia monitoring & alarms; ST elevation & QT duration measurement with alarms
- Impedance respiration
- Masimo® SET® SpO₂ & pulse
- Masimo® SET® Rainbow® parameters – PVI®, PI, SpMet®, SpCO™, SpHb®, SpOC® (all optional)
- Suntech NIBP
- Microstream® capnography
- Temperature (up to 2 channels) – 1 is standard
- Invasive pressure (up to 4 channels)
- Military grade robustness – fixed & rotary wing airworthiness certified
- Water & sand resistant to IP66
- Large, color touchscreen display (6.5″/16.51cm) – glove operable
- Lithium-ion battery with a 10.75 – 14 hour battery life
- Multiple ways of reviewing patient data, including 4 waveform color display
- Ability to easily & quickly switch between patients
- Integrated 3.2MP camera for recording images of the patient
- Optional two-way communications including voice and real-time patient data transfer including images.
- 110 mm printer
- USB plug-in ultrasound and video laryngoscopy (C-MAC) as optional features
- Customizable Summary Record of Care that can be integrated in to an ePCR client, shared via email or exported to a USB and
- Secure, real-time data transmission even when communications are poor.
For additional information, please call us at (844) 277-2527.